6.16.2009

killer sales make for killer looks

garrett was in need of a few new work/church clothes. he only had a few white shirts & a few of them were dingy enough that i wanted to replace them. last week when i was going through my coupons & ads, i found that kohls was having a killer sale. i got excited & thought "maybe we'll get him a new shirt" but then i checked the mail the next day & we got a coup in the mail from kohls to take an additional percentage off their already low prices. so we went a little buck wild. he got all 3 of these outfits [only the orangey tie is new though] and 2 more white shirts. [lefty shirt wasn't white, it was cream-ish] all for a very low price. we were very excited. and i must say that he's looking extremely handsome in my little opinion.

12 comments:

Carter Fam said...

Ooooo! My fav is the first one, but they're all sharp! Don't you love a good deal?

tiburon said...

HUbba hubba!!

He looks fab and there is nothing better than getting a good deal! :)

Aimee said...

oh how i love that he posed/did a fashion show for all of blogland! looking mighty sharp!

tara said...

one of these days i'll have to give kohls a looksie. so many people i know LOVE that place.

looking good garrett!

MiaKatia said...

He is looking hot tamale! Next time tell me before the sale is over ;)

Mom said...

I left a comment but I think it did not stick. Garrett looks great and how fun to have some new duds to work in.

Shelley~Maren said...

Nice! Garrett, your wife is awesome! ;) Lookin' good! :) Are the shoes new too! They're so shiny! I likey!

Elizabeth Ward. said...

Handsome wansome!!

Madeline is teaching me how to rhyme. She would be proud of that one.

Heather said...

Very nice indeed!

garrett said...

Yes, my wife IS awesome!!! Thanks for letting me get some new clothes! Love ya.

rychelle said...

i freakin' love kohl's!

he looks good in orange.

Holly O. said...

He looks fantastic!