6.11.2009

"i think my face hit the tubes... it tastes like rubber!"

big fat argggggggg tonight. about a month ago, i noticed that our washing machine was leaking. garrett got busy getting his friend roy to come help fix it. everything was all good until tonight... i went to switch a load & noticed more water. not good.

i could've gotten pissy. instead, garrett crawled back into the hole & became victim to my camera & giggles. here's hoping that he got it fixed.
what... he was totally wearing black shorts.
brief interruption - jared called. yo whatever.
trying to get out was fun too... at least for me.
the title of the post is something he said tonight. that kid kills me.

7 comments:

garrett said...

...yes, I was TOTALLY wearing my favorite, only-one-color-even-in-photographs, black shorts!

here's hopin' that worked, huh?

Tori said...

I love the censorship! :) Hope he fixed it.

Heather B said...

P.S. I miss you and I'm glad you are coming back on track. :)

Carter Fam said...

you guys crack me up!

Holly O. said...

Excellent photo editing!

Katey said...

HAHAHAHA!

tiburon said...

I freakin love that pic of squeezy Garrett.

It rocks.