6.11.2009

i have a confession...

typically, i hate any & all forms of reality tv. about a month ago, we were watching tv & saw a commercial for this show... both of us laughed out loud. i decided i needed to set the dvr to record. i'm not going to lie - when i realize there is a new episode on the dvr waiting for us, i get super excited. we both laugh so hard. garrett likes to tap my arm when he thinks something is funny. sometimes i laugh so hard that air is emitted from my behind. [anyone who isn't paying too much attention won't catch that second confession] the best thing about this show isn't the people bouncing off of things, hitting their heads before they crash into water... the best part is the cheesy nicknames & commentary that we get from the hosts. they aren't nice, but they surely entertain. anyone else being entertained like we are?

6 comments:

Jan said...

This one cracks me up -- I loved all the commentary on the Gipe sisters last night. John Henson is the MAN.

Aimee said...

It's a guilty pleasure here, too. Though, for the record: Brian enjoys it much more than I do... so much so that he also has some emissions when he cracks up. How wonderful that you two have that in common!

Elizabeth Ward. said...

We love this show. You should have heard Madeline giving Jared the play by play on the phone last night. Sound effect and all. I love the comments from the Johns and it totally satisfies my love of watching people fall down. I wish it was on all year.

Shelley~Maren said...

I love the hosts. John Henson is my hero. It's like watching that japanese gameshow which is similar, but folks on SPIKE do voice-overs for it, and it's so much funnier! It's MXC, and worth every giggle.

Schagel Family said...

Yes, we love watching this show also. I laugh at, but Chris cracks up. I love watching Chris. He will even rewind some parts and watch them over and over again and still laugh just as hard (that is what I find so funny).

Jori said...

I LOVE this show! Kaitlin even likes it. It's hilarious! I used to watch the Japanese version it's even funnier.