the good things about today -
- a new neice was born. can't wait to meet her.
- went to a training class about a new grading program we're going to use next year & actually really liked it. the program i mean. please the teacher was from wisconson, so he had a fantastic accent; made me a little homesick for my cheesehead neighbors to the north.
- my mom & dad are finally back and had a great time... plus i got to talk to my dad today. [neddie rushed off to work & i didn't want to call 'n wake her tonight. catch you 'morrow ned!]
- we hit al's & walgreens with coupons galore tonight. got lots o' free sh*t & saved tons o' money. i mean tons. have you figure out register rewards? if not, you need to!
- got to see george at said training. george used to be my school's custodian. seriously - best custodian in the world. and he was a good friend of mine. he still works for the district, but now at the district offices. i love going to that building for for classes, cause i get to see him. he offered me a dr pepper, but i even turned it down. can you believe it?
- got to spend my evening with garrett... the cutest kid in the world.
the bad things about today -
- i'm officially back on track. which really isn't too bad - i love my class this year & am already starting to miss them. only 3 more weeks with them... we've come a long way - so much progress that i'm really proud of. but let's be honest here... going back on track is still going back on track.
- the havoc that 5 guys is wreaking on my system tonight. let's just say i'm soaking things as i type. it ain't pretty. i've been doing a lot of cringing. yes, t.m.i. - but as outspoken as i may be, thank your lucky stars that i'm holding back sooooo many details right now.
- i've also had a headache pretty much all day [don't worry hojo - peppermint treatment has helped it. but i didn't have it all day long]
- did i mention diarrhea? oh, i guess i did. but since i had to do it in a public place tonight, it gets mentioned again. so there. momma needs some reprieve.