6.17.2009

cheese tacos... my favorite

tonight for dinner, i was craving tacos. discovered that the hamburger meet i had in the freezer had gone bad, so we settled for chicken tacos. no biggie. as i was getting everything prepared, i realized that pretty much everything we were using was a wedding gift. the griddle, the grill, the cheese grater, even the orangey spatula. it made me smile. which made me want to take a picture for blogging purposes. that got me going...
i asked garrett if this was enough cheese. he burst out laughing. i might've gotten a little out of control. his response was, "if we're just having cheese tacos, we should put the chicken away." what - you don't typically have a pound of cheese with your dinner?
there was no cheese leftover.

this was our desert. homemade frenchies. yumm!

6 comments:

garrett said...

It was an excellent dinner! Really, can you have enough cheese? Is there such a thing? ;) Love you!

rychelle said...

tacos are my favorite food ever. i'm sure i would love cheese tacos too. :)

Holly O. said...

So did you add the chicken or not? This one has me laughing my arse off.

Shelley~Maren said...

Yay for the orangey spatula! I'm so happy you registered for something I'd gladly get you anyway! :)

Mom said...

I got the fixins for tacos today. I also got the hamburger but now I am sure I did not get enough cheese. Yours looked so good.

Suzanne said...

Looks like an ordinary amount of cheese to me. Of course I'm just cooking for one so you probably should have doubled it!