5.16.2009

what made me happy today







I filled my hummingbird feeder the other day & the hummingbirds are loving it! it is my favorite part of spring, i think. garrett went 24 hours without any painkillers! we went over for a delicious bbq with jared & liz. i hogged bradley of course, and when jared and liz ran to the store for a minute, i got my camera out & took a few pictures. bradley is getting more and more smiley every time i see him. i even made him laugh a little today. melt my heart!!! all in all, a no hospital visit saturday proved to be quite nice. he's feeling much better every day! i'm so thankful. he's got an appointment for another CT scan on monday & hopefully they'll be able to take his drain out. i'd say it's not my favorite thing in the world to have to change the bandages every day. the home health care only came the one time to teach me how to do it... and then they were on call in case of an emergency. i can handle "flushing the drain" but the bandages make me woozy.

3 comments:

Holly O. said...

Your face is looking thinner with every picture.

Mom said...

Love the hummingbird action right on your patio. So much fun. Happy to hear Garrett continues to be better every day. Great pictures.

tiburon said...

Look at how cute Garrett and Hayley are ....