5.11.2009

pictures from sunday

i could kiss on both of them all day long.
i guess garrett could kiss on him, too.
i think he's got perfect little feet. i wanna just sniff them!
Brad and Bradley. I love Bradley's little face here.
ER on sunday night. before we'd been seen. before we knew what was happening. we came prepared with books & entertainment, including a camera.
attempted self portrait without a double chin. exchanged double chin for buggy eyes. that was the last smiled on my face for a few days. sad.

8 comments:

Mom said...

You look fabulous in that picture. I can sure see the weight loss. Hope you have a good day.

Shelley~Maren said...

Ok, so your little toes under his shirt kinda freaked me out... I though it was his right arm for a second, but it was WAY out of place... Kind of a freaky picture. lol

Shelley~Maren said...

OH, but that Bradley is SUCH a sweetie! I don't blame you both for wanting to kiss on him all day long! :)

rychelle said...

that arm/foot picture kind of had me going for a minute too....

you are adorable!

and so is that baby.

sorry you've been having to endure so much. i hope you and your hubby are "back to normal" SOON!

Jenny said...

I hope he's feeling better! Nothing worse than a sick spouse or child. You're such a cute wifie.

Holly O. said...

Yep, that picture of you is adorable!!

tara said...

um YES, ditto on the super picture of you. SERIOUSLY.

keep us updated hayley! i hope by now G is feeling a whole lot better! that is just a LONG time to not feel right.

Jared said...

It took me a while to figure out what was going on in the picture with the foot under Garrett's shirt. I knew he hadn't grown a third arm the last time I saw him, but pictures don't lie, right?