5.19.2009

maybe...

...i'm in a grumpy mood today because i have a HUGE zit festering on the side of my face. and it hurts.

...i'm in a grumpy mood today because one of my kids isn't here today for math testing. so i'll have to makeup testing later in the week. for just one person.

...i'm in a grumpy mood today because i'm sick of dealing with other teachers who only care about their own agenda & can't see the big picture. how it affects more than just them... like a whole team. why is it so hard for some people to see the big picture?

...i'm in a grumpy mood today because my back is hurting. like on the verge of going out. i keep getting shooting pains down my leg. my lower back is so tight. i'm sure this is all stress induced, but enough already.

any of these reasons are enough to make me foul. but all of them together? watch out. i'm ready for a break. [from other teachers, politics & other adults, not the children] i'm so glad i only have 3 more days til i go off track.

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

Sounds to me like it is time to hand deliver some bitch slaps!!!

tiburon said...

Any of those would make me grouchy too! Do you want me to beat someone up? Cause I totally will...

I am glad you are going off track soon too :)

Shelley~Maren said...

That's not a zit, that's a grump bump! This too shall pass. I just hope it passes quickly for ya!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you and me girl. as chris says, i was "hulking out" yesterday. you know, turning green, breaking through my clothes, etc. not good times.