5.28.2009

"i'll stick it right on my thing"

garrett makes me laugh so hard. his delivery is impeccable. i love being married to him, cause it means i get to enjoy the funnies all the live long day. the hardest thing about being off track is that i'm home & he's not. and i want him to be. he is a champion about taking my crap. he's always got great comebacks. he's never mean to me, he's nothing but sweet, in fact. i'm the luckiest girl alive.

[subject post is about his registration sticker that needs to go on his car. i got his car emissioned & inspected today & had just finished nagging him about how he need to put it in & on his car. just wanted to clarify so people didn't think he was being dirty. i wish i could share the dirty thing he said tonight. just know that it prompted a simultaneous snort & fart... yep, i lost control]

8 comments:

garrett said...

and for further clarification, you said, "make sure you take those papers and put 'em in your car. and stick that sticker on the thing." and then I replied.

Love you, too babe. Wish I could be off track with you!!!

Heather B said...

Now you know we all want to know the "other" thing he said. (I'll bargain with you: I've got a good one that involves the word "stripping." I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.)

Jenny said...

I'm kind of disappointed that you are editing yourself about the "dirty. You really are a grown up! At least you'll fess up to snorting and farting simultaneously...I love it!

rychelle said...

A good sense of humor is vital in a relationhip.
Does he have any single brothers? ;)

Brooke Barragan said...

got your text, chris and i both lol'd. ah you two.

Holly O. said...

You are dead sexy when you simultaneously snort and toot. Garrett is one funny guy, I'm with you on that!

tara said...

ahhh man. between garrett and Kevvy writhing in pain in holly's pantry i'm a happy blog reader this afternoon:)

Mom said...

You do amuse me. I knew you were talking about the license plate all along.