4.25.2009

vitamin b complex

after having headaches for almost 2 weeks straight & then trying to survive the last few days with a constant eye twitch, i really started looking into what is wrong with me. 2 different people in 2 different situations suggested a vitamin b deficiency. so i investigated. sure enough, they suggest vitamin b to help fight off headaches and nerve issues. so last night we went to the store and got some. now, unfortunately they cost a pretty penny, but the one good thing is that the store was having a buy one get one free deal on vitamins. and i took one last night & a little while later, i realized that my eye wasn't twitching. let's just hope it stays non-twitchy. i was about to go ape shit on someone or something. (and we'll just hope it helps with headaches, too... i didn't wake up with one this morning!)

7 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I hope that helps!!!

Lorena said...

I've been told that Vitamin B helps...but they (relatives) always suggest it in shot form and me and needles don't mix! IF the pill form is helping I might just try it! I'm SICK of the daily headaches that NEVER go completely away! please post your progress!?

Holly O. said...

Oh my gosh!!! That eye twitch is gone?! I am so happy.

Suzie said...

That makes sense! Hope it is better. And you are doing freaking awesome, girl.

Sarah Young said...

I get really out of control nerve problem in my legs. So I may have to try your vitamin B fix! Thanks for the tip! (and I'm glad your eye stopped twitching before you had to go crazy!)

Mom said...

I sure hope that continues to help.
Yippee....

Shelley~Maren said...

YEAH! B Vitamins kick a**!