1. join weight watchers. like tomorrow or wednesday night. cause i need to learn a lot. and i need to have some accountability.
2. exercising. as in start. if and when this weather starts getting better, going for walks outside in the evening... or on the treadmill.
3. one or two p90x workouts a week.
4. stop buying double stufs everytime i go to the store.
5. lifting some dumbbells to get my arms so that they're not the size of what my thighs should be. shameful.
things i've already started:
1. giving up soda. mostly. i haven't had a dr pepper since last month. now when i drink, i've been having some root beers... but i'm going to cut that out too. except for certain occassions & when i'll have enough points.
well... the first list is much longer, but i'll get there. my goal is to lose thirty pounds. i'm being reasonable. i'm not saying i wanna look like i did in college again. just somewhat familiar to people that i run into from my college days. so that they don't look @ me & think "whoa! she swallowed a whale!"
anyone wanna join weight watchers with me? we'll be motivational to each other & support each other...