4.06.2009

things i'm going to start doing to lose weight...

1. join weight watchers. like tomorrow or wednesday night. cause i need to learn a lot. and i need to have some accountability.
2. exercising. as in start. if and when this weather starts getting better, going for walks outside in the evening... or on the treadmill.
3. one or two p90x workouts a week.
4. stop buying double stufs everytime i go to the store.
5. lifting some dumbbells to get my arms so that they're not the size of what my thighs should be. shameful.

things i've already started:
1. giving up soda. mostly. i haven't had a dr pepper since last month. now when i drink, i've been having some root beers... but i'm going to cut that out too. except for certain occassions & when i'll have enough points.

well... the first list is much longer, but i'll get there. my goal is to lose thirty pounds. i'm being reasonable. i'm not saying i wanna look like i did in college again. just somewhat familiar to people that i run into from my college days. so that they don't look @ me & think "whoa! she swallowed a whale!"

anyone wanna join weight watchers with me? we'll be motivational to each other & support each other...

8 comments:

garrett said...

I'll join with you!! We're gonna be good. My goal is to lose 30 pounds, too... We can do it!

Shelley~Maren said...

I should... I could use the boost, and I've got that huge trainer guy at work to answer to now too. And now that I'm up at 5am again (3 days total now!), and even exercising on Saturday, I think I can do this! I'd be good at like 50 lbs though. lol I hide it real well! (And if I can get down a few lbs before the fam. reunion, that'd be fabulous!) Yeah, I think I'm in. :D

pammy said...

I would love to join but i am so bad when I join things i.e. gyms etc.... I do want to lose some poundage and would LOVE to take some walks at night with ya! Call me!

tiburon said...

Good luck! I would join if it was free :(

Jenny said...

I have the same goal (30 lbs). I started last month, but I would love to exchange accountability emails or IM's. I will check on you, and you can check on me. Especially around 8 a.m...I'll need you to IM me to put down the Mtn. Dew Code Red and Cadburry mini eggs. :) Good luck!!

Katey said...

I plan on returning to the dub dub's myself once my life calms down a little. I would love to say that I had the power to stay on the program during all that is going in my life but I don't. I just can't even think about my weight right now. As soon as I do go back though, I'm going to need some help with my countablity so I'll be needing you and Garrett. Good luck in turning over your new leaf.

Holly O. said...

"she swallowed a whale" made me laugh out loud!

em said...

I'm already a weight watchers regular, so I'll make a low points salad for Easter Saturday to help us all out. I won't sabotage you by buying you dr. pepper for other family get toghethers.