- he'll be having surgery at the latest by next friday.
- there will be 6-9 months of "aggressive physical therapy" afterwards.
- he has a ruptured bicep, which is what is causing the internal bleeding (his bruising started to heal a little, then got much worse earlier this week/last weekend)
- he has a ruptured rotator cuff.
- at least one tendon is completely snapped... another one is either torn or in the wrong place. they're going to do an MRI to figure out more.
- his shoulder is out of its socket. not dislocated, but not where it should be.
my dad just called. he had an appointment with a specialist of some kind this morning... more than just his regular doctor. i'm kinda brain farting right now, cause i think i'm in shock. the only reason i'm going to be able to share any of this information is cause i made him tell me again, and i wrote it down.