4.05.2009

a little letter of thanks

dear megan,

you said last night that you read my blog everyday, so i hope you don't mind that i'm sending my gratitude to you for everyone to see.

meeting up last night for dinner was a treasure. i think we should make it a tradition... husbands at priesthood, we do dinner. i loved visiting. i needed it. talking to you helped me work out my problem... thanks for your advice and perspective. and thanks for your support and understanding, too.

there's not many people in the world that understand sisterhood like i do. you do... for the last 12 years, you've been a more than a friend to me, you've been more like a sister to me. i know we'll always be more than just friends, more than just old roommates.

thanks for your book recommendations, too... i always love your suggestions. i can't wait to get reading.

i could've sat there 3 more hours talking.

i love you shorty...

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

This is what Mom will say," Sounds like you had fu. Good friends are so important. But they never replace your sisters or your mom."

tiburon said...

Hooray for Megan!