4.19.2009

15% off sale

I am going to have a Mary Kay sale this week. Head on over to my website, place an order, pay with your debit/credit card & I will give you a 15% discount for your entire order.

The sale ends Friday April 24.

I don't charge for shipping, so don't worry about that, either. Now would be a good time to try something new or to stock up on stuff you already use. If you're looking for some new ideas on makeup, I have tried a lot of stuff & am willing to share ideas. I've recently found a new favorite eye shadow & eye liner. Or you can go here & check out the current catalog.

Mary Kay has a wonderful satisfaction guarantee that I love, if for any reason you aren't 100% happy, I'll replace your product as quick as I can. So really, how can you go wrong?

Also, if you spend $40 (after the discount) I'll send you a free gift with purchase (I always do a gift with purchase... this isn't new) that right now is a travel sized microdermabrasion set.

13 comments:

Mom said...

You know how I love tose travel sizes. I will place my order before cut off date. I'm anxious to try that new khaki color eyeshadow.

Holly O. said...

I love me some microdermabrasion!!!

Emilia said...

Yay!!! :)

Mel said...

Sweet! I love Mary Kay! I'll have to check my stash and see if I'm out of anything. I want to know what your favorite eye shadow and liner is.

Shelley~Maren said...

I'm not sure if I love the discount, or the fact that you used mixed case in this post...

I think I need mocha freeze, sable liner, and metallic lip liner... I think I can push it to 40... Holly is raving about that micro derm, I should try it!

Does MK have a good under eye cream? I have dark circles (stupid allergies). lmk. :)

Hayley said...

shelley - mary kay has a great under eye cream to help fight aging & bags. it's called the timewise targeted-action eye revitalizer. for $35 (not discounted) then there's the facial highlighting pen to use to "cover up" the darkness. it comes in different shades. i don't use their concealer. i use the facial highlighting pen for any kind of "cover up" and that is $18.

Shelley~Maren said...

I've used their concealer before, and it's amazing so I'll probably stick with it. I'm not a "foundation all over my face" kind of gal, but I usually put *something* under my eyes to hide my luggage there, and MK's concealer is great.

I was actually looking at the targeted timewise product, looks pretty good. I dunno, I hit 30 in Nov, and now I'm seeing my face shrivel up! lol I think I'll get it!

Thanks Hayls!

Hayley said...

shelley/anyway that might need clarification - i'm not a foundation kind of girl, either. the facial highlighting pen isn't foundation, it would be used in place of concealer. just in case you didn't get that.

and yes, i have been using the targeted eye revitalizer since it came out & momma likey!

Sarah Young said...

ooh, i just ran out of eyeshadow! talk about timing! sorry i'm on a tight budget, otherwise i really could go a little crazy with mk stuff!

Shelley~Maren said...

I think I was just rambling about my foundation usage. The highlighter pen doesn't seem at all like a foundation. lol

My order has been placed! Thanks Mary Kay lady!

PS: It still says Jones on your site. ;) You should update that. ;)

Hayley said...

shelley - if i knew how to, i would. ha. maybe i'll work on that.

sarah, i might throw in a lil' something extra. just saying. thanks for ordering!

tiburon said...

Hooray - I will have to put an order together :)

tara said...

hayley is the BEST MARYKAY LADY EVER people. ORDER FROM HER. you won't regret...

it's time to re-order for me any way. yay! (and i kept my bottle this go round...you won't have to call and want to kill me this time:)