3.23.2009

wedding reception playlist

speaking of the wedding... i've been meaning to post the humongous playlist that we had playing at the reception. it's a biggie. but i must say that i've loved listening to this little collection a lot since then.
  • australia by the shins
  • somewhere only we know by keane
  • open arms by journey
  • i'm yours by jason mraz
  • how sweet it is (to be loved by you) by james taylor
  • become you by indigo girls
  • cruisin' by gwyneth paltrow
  • bleed to love her by fleetwood mac
  • sometimes by erasure
  • put your records on by corinne bailey rae
  • viva la vida by coldplay
  • stickshifts and safetybellts by cake
  • i want to hold your hand by the beatles
  • something to talk about by badly drawn boy
  • silent sigh by badly drawn boy
  • i'll fly away by allison krauss & gillian welch
  • the way i am by ingrid michaelson
  • be ok by ingrid michaelson
  • only you by joshua radin
  • paperweight by joshua radin & schuyler fisk
  • sky by joshua radin
  • what sarah said by death cab for cutie
  • brothers on a hotel bed by death cab for cutie
  • winter by tori amos
  • devotion by indigo girls
  • landslide by fleetwood mac
  • good is good by sheryl crow
  • new soul by yael naim
  • let my love open the door by sondre lerche
  • anyone else but you by the moldy peaches
  • warning sign by coldplay
  • closer to you by brandi carlile
  • i won't be left by tegan and sara
  • lucky (feat. colbie caillat) by jason mraz
  • open your eyes by snow patrol
  • what can i say by brandi carlile
  • make this go on forever by snow patrol
  • unlike me by kate havnevik
  • grace by kate havnevik
  • naked as we come by iron & wine
  • the luckiest by ben folds
  • gotta have you by the weepies
  • for you by barenaked ladies
  • die alone by ingrid michaelson
  • easy silence by dixie chicks
  • silver lining by rilo kiley
  • skinny love by bon iver
  • mushaboom by feist
  • and last but certainly not least, what we called "our song" although we didn't formally dance to it... lovely tonight by joshua radin.

4 comments:

garrett said...

My favorite lines from "our song" are as follows:

Alone we are fine, but when we are two, we are eternal.
The moons have aligned; our separate lives here become one.
And you would be the last thing I saw coming. I'm still surprised.

You are lovely tonight.
You, dear, will guide me into the morning light.
You are lovely tonight.
Lay here beside me - I see the rest of my life with you.

Excellent play list. Love you, Hayley. :)

Aimee said...

Ooohhh... you've got some goodies listed there! A few I haven't heard, but I bet they're equally as awesome. Gonna have to do some downloading today!

Mom said...

I'm always ready for some new tunes on my ipod. These sound great.

Holly O. said...

I think I need a copy of that CD too. HAHAHA. But seriously, I want it.