2.03.2009

note to self: don't look in a mirror anymore today

i washed my hair this morning. i promise. i do realize though, that it doesn't look like i did. i got a little distracted during my usual routine & kinda missed the window to "do" my hair. so i did the ever so lovely pull-it-half-up-do. on top of glasses... i just need to remember to not look at myself in the mirror anymore today. goodness. i look like an albino-4-eyed-beached-whale. time for a tanning bed & a serious dose of anorexia. (kidding, i so don't have the will power) or maybe i just need to make doing my hair a higher priority ;)

11 comments:

tiburon said...

You are still smokin hot!

(I bet Garrett will agree with me...)

Elizabeth Ward. said...

I don't even know what you are talking about. You alway look cute. And I like your glasses.

Jennifer said...

You got distracted, huh? What were you doing? Someone had to go there...

tara said...

um yah...distracted or "distracted"? there is a differenced:)

i think the specs are hot, personally. but what do i know. I'm a middle-aged pasty white girl that wears glasses a lot. feel free to ignore.

MiaKatia said...

I agree you still look cutie pie to me.

DeWald Family said...

First of all, you look fine, second of all, beached whales can't make that face! :)

Suzanne said...

You look hot but I'm wondering if you were the teacher who told my kids it was okay to NOT capitalize their sentences!

Holly O. said...

Tara was on a roll today with her comments!

Brie said...

its just all the sex talking...

Brie said...

it's just the sex talking...you're hot

Heather said...

As soon as I read the "distracted" part I thought to myself...distracted with or should I say by whom...I'm glad Jennifer went there hahahaha AND hush it already you look cute!