2.02.2009

all you need is sugar!

if you're not having a swell day, as previously mentioned, i wouldn't recommend reading this book to a bunch of kids. especially if you have any softness in your heart for teachers. more so, if you've had any kind of connection to someone having cancer in your life...

otherwise you might cry like a baby. like me, today.

don't get me wrong. i love this author. in fact, i loved this story. i just sobbed my way through it. might've even been considered the ugly cry - i just don't know, i didn't see myself in a mirror.

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

I think I'll avoid that one.

Heather said...

No thank you!! It looks sad.

Hayley said...

actually- i should've given you hope - it ends happy & it's a true story!

tiburon said...

Awww :(

Hayley doing the ugly cry makes me want to cry.

tara said...

ummm, am i the only masochist that actually wants to get it? way to scare off the weak ones hayley.

oh, and thanks for the other books below. i need another one NOW.

tara said...

ummm, am i the only masochist that actually wants to get it? way to scare off the weak ones hayley.

oh, and thanks for the other books below. i need another one NOW.