1.08.2009

the trouble with this much excitement...

is that i can't sleep. well, i can fall asleep ok. i just can't stay asleep. i wake up multiple times during the night, feeling like it's time to wake up. then i start to freak out, cause i'm still supposed to sleep for hours. and sometimes i'm having really vivid bad dreams. in situations close enough to reality, that i'm having a hard time not waking up mad at the person i dreamed about. (sorry heather and dad. it's not your fault, i realize) and sometimes there's even bad guys. the part that kills me though is when i wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning... wide awake, but too pissed and lazy to get up. so i lay there. and then, at about 5:55, fall back asleep. so at 6 when my alarm goes off, i'm too pooped to wake up - hence the best 20 minutes of sleep i get all night, when i allow myself to hit snooze. twice.

i wish i were a normal sleeper. good thing there's tylenol p.m. to get me through this next week.

8 comments:

tara said...

you're either pregnant or just about to get married:)

I'M AM SO STINKING EXCITED HAYLEY! can't wait to see you two next week.

oh, I guess since I'm a loser who just found your return postcard you didn't know that I was coming. I AM COMING! sorry about the card. IDIOT! (me, not you)

GET THROUGH THIS WEEK HAYLEY:) and let tylenolPM help you do it.

Jared said...

..."and sometimes there's even bad guys." OMG, not bad guys!?!? I sure hope that the good guys show up soon!

You crack me up!

Holly O. said...

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Shelley said...

Definitely do the Tylenol PM thing. SOON ENOUGH you'll be sleeping next to Mr. Garrett, and I'm sure you'll find some way to sleep after that. :)

I'm so happy for you darlin'... You deserve it!

Dad said...

She's just about to get married....

Kristi said...

7 days?!!!! Holy crap, Hayely...no wonder you can't sleep--who could?I am so pumped for you. I hope this next week goes quickly for you!!

Heather said...

Sorry to hear I'm being a pain in the butt in your dreams!What did I do anyway? Just get through this week Hayley and you will be sleeping like a baby.

tiburon said...

I feel for you poodle! I am so excited that *I* can hardly sleep. I can only imagine what you are going through!