1.26.2009

mrs. ward... that's me!

so i'm hearing it in real life today like crazy. it makes me smile so big everytime one of my kids says it. i think they're just trying to distract me now, cause they used to call me "Teacher" way more than "Miss Jones."

good news: got pictures last night... will try to get some posted tonight!

it is hard to be back here. i miss Garrett. we had a wonderful week. i miss laughing over silly things. i keep thinking about things that we've laughed about recently and it makes me miss him more, but at least with a smile on my face.

9 comments:

garrett said...

Hey there, Mrs. Ward!!! You know what I'm enjoying today? When people at work ask if we're both back working this week, I respond, "Yep. Both my wife and I are back to the real world today..." "my wife." I love saying that. It makes me miss you and smile, too. :)

Heather said...

Ahhh, I love both of your comments. Mrs. Ward, it's a nice name, you didn't get stuck with a bad one :) I'm glad you had such a fun week,I DID miss talking with you, but I certainly didn't want to "interrupt" anything... Yeah for being so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan said...

And how fun that you get to go home to him!! I so love it. You guys are so, so sweet and it makes me so happy.

Mom said...

I'm sure the students are having fun with the Mrs. Ward. I liked Garrett's comment about "his wife."
The best part is you get to go home and find each other. I still enjoy that part of the day.

MiaKatia said...

Welcome home Mrs Ward!!!

Holly O. said...

Mrs. Ward, can I please go to the bathroom?

100 Percent Cottam said...

aw, that's so cute.

Shelley~Maren said...

The actual honeymoon is over, but it doesn't mean the "honeymoon" is over ;) ;) Go enjoy your Husband! ;) ;)

tiburon said...

I ♥ Mrs. Ward.

And Mr. Ward.