1.12.2009

i'm getting married on saturday. betcha didn't know that

holy freaking cow. i can say that. it's less than a week. just a few days.

things are ready. family and friends start coming in to town on wednesday. we don't have many things left to do, aside from picking up Garrett's tux. i have more to do at school than for the wedding... of course, i realize that the reason why i have a week's worth of sub plans to ready up is due to the wedding...

i'm super excited. and emotional, which i didn't expect out of myself. when we got engaged, garrett was a little more emotional about it - i might've teased him a few times about how he was going to be a cry baby at the wedding... but now, i think we'll bother be cry babies. but every time i start thinking about how big a deal this is (cause you know, i'm kinda a big deal. kidding) i cry. yesterday was a very touching day. i think it kinda hit both of us. it's so close!

still not sleeping well. and am now battling a little stomach bug & the onset of a cold. if i could get any amount of quality sleep, that would probably help curb both of those problems, but i can't, so it won't.

random: we worked on a music playlist for the reception. i love it. i've been listening to it like crazy, its a blend of fun music that we both like.

ok. i'm done rambling. peace out.

13 comments:

brookey said...

can't wait

Holly O. said...

What are you going to use to play your music? I kid. I WILL REMEMBER, I promise.

Shelley said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! eeeeeeeee!

Jan said...

Yay!! I can't believe it's almost here -- so happy for you both.

Christina said...

Oh, Hayley! I'm just so excited for you! You deserve every happiness. Hooray!

Heather said...

Wait, you are getting married THIS Saturday? hehe Joking :)

Mom said...

You have so many people so happy for you and Garrett. All of us can hardly wait and are excited to share this special day with both of you.

Suzie said...

So exciting. You'll have to post your playlist sometime on here...
have fun this week!

J+S said...

I'd love to see your playlist someday. I'm so excited for you. I hope you have a great day. I am sad that I will miss your reception. We will be in SLC Wed-Fri morning. We have to be back on Friday for Spencer to work. Best wishes!

Heather B said...

I'm glad you took the day off today. You needed it. Rest up for your big day!!!

Suzanne said...

Hope you're feeling better. I missed the count down at lunch.

hannah said...

Woot Woot!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristi said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!!! Hooray!! Two days away...