1.05.2009

i miss things - mostly people

i miss garrett tonight. i had bookclub and so he stayed at home. then we had a huge a storm & i made him promise he'd stay home. (i regret that forced promise) but i'm glad he is safe. i had almost 10 whole days (minus sleeping at nights) with him. we had a blast. sunday we were kinda dancing around listening to music and just having fun, being silly... i was overcome with love for him. I JUST CAN'T WAIT.

i miss my sisters. i talked to every single one of them tonight. two just on the phone, but i sure do like them. which leads me to missing their kids. a lot a lot. i read their blogs & look at pictures of their kids - and no one would dare argue with how cute those kids are... but i know and love them. so seeing their pictures kinda makes me ache.

also on the list, although not as important: i miss sleeping in, going bra free & heather's yummy treats that she made for me for 10 days straight on demand.

what are you missing these days?

10 comments:

garrett said...

I missed you tonight, too. Quite a bit. But tomorrow I'll see you without fail!!

I'm going to miss having a shirt that fits tomorrow... I have to borrow one of my dad, and it's gonna be a bit big on me... But mostly I miss you. Love ya.

Mom said...

I miss not having to cook or clean and just playing games and watching movies and seeing all the Christmas decorations. Waking up with Hope tickling me was special and just being with the kiddies was so much fun. Now I am looking forward to the wedding when we will ALL be together for a few days. I don't think it gets any better than that.

Dad said...

I miss my dad (hint hint)

Holly O. said...

To be perfectly honest, I miss someone living in my other house. Jerks.

Heather B said...

I miss friends that I don't see as often as I would like. It makes me glad I have friends like you, Hayley, that I get to see almost every day. :)

These last few days, I have also missed breathing through my nose. Stupid cold.

Oh, yes. And sleeping in. I always miss that when I can't do it.

Brooke Barragan said...

chris

Heather said...

Yup, Christmas was pretty fun this year! I miss having a houseful of people, and a good excuse to just play around. NOTHING on the calendar...and just being comfy. We will all be together soon. Hope saw your picture yesterday and talked about "her Hayyee and that guy" (said with a smile)

Sarah Young said...

feeling rested! :)

Shelley said...

I miss my Jeep, and I miss John. *sigh*

tiburon said...

I miss you my sweets :)