12.02.2008

piss and vinegar vs. in love hayley

well, it's no secret - my blog is a lot less entertaining as of late. its cause i'm in love & i've said before that i'd rather be in love & happy, then an entertaining blogger. but yesterday, as i was looking for my christmas banner that holly made for me last year, i went through my month from a year ago. i was giggling remembering some of those stories.

so if you're bored on this lovely tuesday and want to smile and or roll your eyes at me, click here.

if you're curious, but don't have much time, i'll highlight a few of my favorites. click here, here, here, and here, (sorry hojo, but i'd promised to dig those photos up recently)

ok. so maybe its not all about being single & bitter, maybe it has more to do with being with my sisters & parents. maybe they're the reason the piss and vinegar comes out. heather, you're getting me in just over 2 weeks, you ready?

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

Oh boy. Those pictures will forever haunt me, won't they?

tiburon said...

I kind of miss the piss and vinegar...

Heather said...

Sure, I'm ready.

tara said...

oh boy. the plane. the chip. the underwears. all of my hayley favs in one convenient spot. piss and vinegar IS funny. re-visit as often as you'd like.