12.13.2008

australia the movie...




i love this movie. seen it twice. will buy it the day it's released. i love me a good epic romantic movie. especially one with a darling boy in it - who i found out is a cancer survivor! the scenery is gorgeous. i mean - absolutely beautiful. i love the way the film was shot. i have to admit that i've never really thought all that much about hugh jackman... but now - he's pretty high up there on my list. he's dreamy in this movie. i might accidentally call garrett "drover" a few times.

i might even think that nullah could sing me to him, too. go see it if you haven't yet. well worth it.

i really wanna have an excuse to call someone a fat cheeky bull.

and my favorite quote from the movie is this: just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.

7 comments:

Mom said...

I liked the movie too. It was special and made you think. I did not know about what went on there with the children. You really do learn something every day.

MN said...

I love it too! I have also seen it twice in the theater. Definitely a must have. I love the cheeky bull line too. That boy was fabulous.

Heather said...

How funny I just posted on this movie!! I posted some of the same pictures. I loved it too.

Heather said...

Okay now I read what you wrote, and I totally agree about Hugh, I thought he was cute before, but HELLO!!!! I like me some Hugh jackman now too, I might have to have another child just so I can use his name-haha. KIDDING. That little boy was the cutest thing ever. Love him.

Holly O. said...

I loved it too. In fact, I want to see it again pronto!

Holly O. said...

Hugh......

tiburon said...

I just can't bring myself to see it.
Am I horrible?