11.14.2008

seriously? what is wrong with me?

i had my tongue out like this in so many of the pictures. i must've been having a brain fart & thinking that that was an attractive face to make. uh, no...
i realize i'm a laugher, and that garrett is really funny, but honestly - do i have to make that face?
get a hold of yourself jones!
hi - i'm wicked and will come and bite you.
um... i'm sorry to our parents who have to see this. i don't know what we were thinking.
hopefully i'm thinking, "something stinks!" cause heaven forbid i actually thought that was a cute face to make.

sad thing is, i actually really like all of these pictures. we were having fun. i'm an idiot. there is now (for the first time ever) documented proof of it, right? holly, you're a wonderful photographer & i'm so excited to have these pictures. click here if you wanna see the whole gallery... and if you need the password - think of my new last name. if you don't know it, email me at landslidejones at msn dot com.

in fact, lets play a little game... its called - help us pick the one. go look at the gallery, then leave a comment here telling me the picture that you like best, the one you think we should use. i might not pick your choice, but your opinion will definitely be taken into consideration. ew ew this should be fun!!!

15 comments:

Holly O. said...

Damn. That was fast.

Holly O. said...

PS, I am so happy you love them!!

Katey said...

I enjoy 3/4 or 51/52. I think 50 is my favorite minus Garrett's weird nostril thing he sometimes does in pictures. :) (and I'd be a total jerk now if you actually picked that one...) 58 is also a really good one. They all look great so it's hard to narrow it down. Nice photography all in all! :)
P.S. Garrett is looking so skinny, I can't believe it.

Mom said...

Nothing surprises me... Cute pictures and so Hayley. Thanks Holly for making this so much fun and exciting.

Mom said...

I just looked at all the pictures and I love so many. There are great pictures of you together and alone and fabulous backgrounds and I think you will have a hard time picking just one. Smart to have others give their suggestions.

Kristin Jones said...

Holly did such a great job. I love them!!

However, my favorites have got to be either 23 or 46. Good luck!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you guys are SOOOOOO cute! my favorites are 10a and 42a.

Heather said...

Cute pictures,I'll need to go over them again and vote. xoxo You guys look so happy.

Brooke Barragan said...

weird, these don't reflect your personality at all

Mindi said...

you guys look wonderful. and i wish i had a few professh photos of us laughing hard.

might be next on my checklist.

Shelley said...

I agree with your mama... They're so very Hayley. I like that you can have fun like that. It makes me smile. :)

My faves are 23, 29, and 42a. :)

PS, LOVE those boots! So cute!

Tiffanie said...

awesome pictures. My favorites are 4, 55 & 56

Suzie said...

These photos show your fun personalities.
They'll be the ones you treasure forever.
Perhaps not the ones you'll mail out....

Elizabeth Ward. said...

Cute pics. My favorites are 07,29,33,and 62.

Tori said...

Those are some awesome pictures. Your sister did a great job! Rylie (she just typed her own name!) loves your shoes, she thinks they're cute. And...I just got Camryn to say Hayley!