11.20.2008

i interrupt my own whine fest...

to tell you how much i love this boy.

he's given back massages.

he's dropped off surprise dr peppers during conferences.

he's sent sweet text messages.

he's made hot chocolate.

he's fixed excel spreadsheet problems, preventing me from breaking my laptop.

he's been soft and gentle, when i haven't been.

all in just the last few days. and i'm sure there's more that i'm forgetting...

one of the things i love most about this guy is that when i say "hey, i need you to do this or that," it gets done!!! without me having to nag/remind. its amazing.

garrett, i love you.

10 comments:

garrett said...

I love you, too! :)

Shelley said...

YAY, Garrett! :-D WooHoo!

MiaKatia said...

What a sweet heart!

Melissa said...

Yes, he sounds amazing...sounds like you should marry this guy ;)

Jan said...

I know you do. All you have to do is look at your face and you know. And I love him too, just for loving you the way he does.

Mom said...

Once again, thank you, Garrett, for taking such good care of my baby girl.

Dad said...

For the record, I love you too Garrett. Thank you for being so kind and loving to my daughter. I'm looking forward to fun together over the years to come

tiburon said...

I love that Garrett. He is a keeper for sure.

SO glad he is taking such good care of you :)

Holly O. said...

Oh man. What a cute picture of him!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like he has got you figured out!