High School Memories
All about High School...
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? nope. i met my high school boyfriends from friends at church
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? an '87 mustang. "the bitch" that car was possessed. so many stories about it.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? yes. i wonder if i still would pass if i had to take it now...
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? i mean not in the drunk slut kinda way - but i was definitely wild and crazy. such a spaz.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? i think i've always been considered a flirt, but really its just me being friendly & comfortable. if i have a crush on someone, i'm typically very quiet around them, so as not to make a complete fool of myself.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? nope, nope and nope
7. WERE YOU A NERD? no. i mean, i've always embraced my inner nerd, but you know...
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? nope
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? nope. hells bells, i barely was even tardy.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? not sure i knew it in high school either...
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? mr. aukee - he was a bad ass, but an amazing teacher. ms. janus - oh, how i loved american studies. and for shits and giggles, i'll throw out a Mr. Mosack (cause seriously, who else let me not parallel park and still pass drivers ed.?) and a Miss Michener (cause who else bounced so high on their feet and had a smackier mouth, encouraging one and all to quit taking spanish?)
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? mostly either at the great american bagel with my friends, but i still at my home packed lunch. or in the caf freshman/sophmore years.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? William Fremd High School. (not friend as some neighboring schools & future boyfriends assumed it was... duh!)
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Vikings. Green & Gold.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Junior Year - James Butler, Senior Year - Dave Heimerle
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? high school was not a miserable experience for me, but i don't think i'd choose to do it again.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? not much. wanting to find my family in the bleachers, hunter was there... and feeling very hot... ahh - i miss chicago in june.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? nope... cause i didn't want to take my finals & if we only missed 6 days our senior year, we didn't have to take finals.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? shoot, i know i was but i can't remember them. hug?
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? oh sure, haven't we all doubled in size? i didn't appreciate my killer metabolism in high school, now i'd kill to look like i did.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? dave heimerle (junior & senior year)
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I didn't - it was last year. Now I wish I had... oh well
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Like crazy. I babysat up a storm. Then I also worked at an Insurance Office - go ask Holly about Frank Battaglia. ;)
I tag: anyone who went to high school