11.07.2008

dear zit gods,

why is it that you punish me? why is it that all week, my face has been perfectly clear. not a one on the blemish count. then, last night i noticed a zit festering on my chin... and this morning - i wake up with a hideous batch of red bumps on my nose. what did i do to you?! it was just too much to ask for - a clear face for my engagement pictures, huh...

don't ever ask me for anything.
hayley

bags are packed. with loads of clothes. we're heading to st. george this weekend to take advantage of holly's fantastic photographing skills. we both got hair cuts this week. i really don't know if i could be more hyper this morning. i actually just barked at one of my kids. not the kind of barking i sometimes say when i yell at my kids... i mean literally, like a dog. and i might've growled before the barking... i'm so excited to see my bubbies. holly's been posting pictures of will (and connor) the last few days & its killing me - he's gonna get it. and i absolutely can't wait to hear connor say, "gar-rett!" just hope that coverup will hide my zits. cause the zit gods didn't work with me on this one.

8 comments:

MiaKatia said...

Have fun in STG this weekend!! I am sure that the two of you will be fabulous and gorgeous in your engagement pictures.

Shelley said...

Awww! Have a fun weekend! Maybe the zits god is punishing you now so he won't have to in January? Besides, Holly can photoshop out zits! :) It works to your favor this way!

Mom said...

Have a fun weekend. You will look fabulous for the pictures.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the pictures, zits and all :)

Tiffanie said...

Good luck with the pictures, I am sure they will be georgeous. Have a fun weekend!

Tiburon said...

I hate it when that happens. I hope you had a good trip!

Kristi said...

I loved your Zit gods letter...dern those zit gods straight to Hades!!! But I think you are quite beautiful and your pictures are awesome...

Julie said...

Hilarious post- isn't it the truth about Zits though? Never fail- something important and you can just plan on getting them- will we ever outgrow them do you think? The pics are gorgeous by the way!