10.10.2008

this is what happens when i waste 15 minutes before a shower

so, there's a shower at 2. the kids just left about a half hour ago, and i did a few things. but then i didn't feel like starting anything real, planning wise for next week - cause i've got about 15 minutes til there's a shower.

so i open photo booth to see if when i accidentally just scratched my itch, if i made my ever so lovely chin zit bleed. luckily no. but - these pictures spawned from my boredom/lack of productivity.this was the accidental one that i took that got me going. it goes downhill from here...

this is what i see when i look in the mirror.
scary eyes. for halloween, you see

comic book version of my "bitchin'" face. garrett will love this.

i'm so glad i'm not really a horse!

4 comments:

Tiburon said...

I wonder what you were thinking about in that first pic...

Sarah Young said...

I must say, I like your accidental picture!

Holly O. said...

hee haw. The number one reason I want a mac is for that photobooth business. Those are so FUN(ky)!

Karyn said...

Stunning.