10.27.2008

i've got nothing

why is it that i no longer have things to blog about? why is it that single, slightly bitter towards the world hayley was much more interesting than happily in a relationship hayley? i mean - i'm not complaining - don't get me wrong, i'm much happier here, at this point in my life, but i just don't have much to blog about these days. mainly cause i assume that you all don't want to hear about how much i love garrett or how he made me laugh so hard that i nearly sharted.

my "rantings" label used to be frequently added to. now, not so much. (a small part of this is also added to by my class this year. they're a peaceful, lovable bunch)

i'm sorry i'm not angry & snappy all the time, but really i'm not. i'm much rather be a boring blogger. go figure. if you ever need a dose of pissy jones, just go back and read some of my rants.

9 comments:

Tiburon said...

I like happy Hayley!

But I miss ranty Hayley.

You can't win.

Suzie said...

Wow. I was just thinking about this change in you as I clicked over to you blog.
It is GREAT to see you happy. Seriously. Love it and want it.
and I am glad your class is loveable and better than last.


but couldn't you, perhaps, pretty please get pissed at someone once in a while? Like, once a month maybe.
Just an idea.

Shelley said...

I like pissy Jones, but I love that you're so happy!

caron said...

I'm sorry, but "sharted" got me somehow. I nearly fell on the floor.

MiaKatia said...

I love you just as much happy, even if there isn't as much to blog about.

Heather said...

Wow, you must be having fun if you are sharting in your pants!

100 Percent Cottam said...

just happy you're happy. i've pooped out, too. times and seasons for blogging, i guess.

Holly O. said...

You've still got it in you, I know. But I love to see you happy. La la love it.

Jennifer said...

I'm happy you're happy. You ooze happiness. Its enough to make the rest of us remember that fun phase when the world is seen through rose colored glasses and nothing makes you pissy, and sigh and it rubs off on us, so keep it up! If it makes you feel any better, the pissiness might return a little when the la la phase wears off...and that's ok. You'll still love Garrett, and he'll still make you laugh so hard that you "shart";)