9.04.2008

what is up with me & the freak shows?

ok, the other night i went out to dinner with some ol' teacher friends. this lady walks in. she's of the asian persuasion & she's dressed like she's straight out of the 80's. whoa! her hair is bleached golden. she's got a longy mullet with the whole top of her head in a spikey wonder. i was in awe. and then her eye makeup. it was so raccoony - i couldn't tell when her eyes were open or closed. it was hilarious. yes, i took the picture. and i might've been a little obvious about it. but i say if you're ballsy enough to go out in public looking like that, you deserve to have some pictures taken. am i totally rotten?

7 comments:

Heather said...

I just wish the picture was more clear!! I'm with you, she totally deserved her picture being taken!!

Katey said...

Hayley, I hope you don't mind that I blog stock you but I figure it's a safe bet since you are dating one of my best friends! ;)

I couldn't let this post go by without a comment. WHAT IN THE HECK? Who is this lady and why is she out in public like this? When she looked in the mirror before she left, what was she saying to herself? She straight off the movie set of Labrynth, I'm sure!

Mom said...

Somtimes it's the hair, sometimes it's the makeup and sometimes it's the clothes. Looks like she has it all going for her.

Shelley said...

Ya know... I love your random sightings. If you get too many more, you'll have to start a blog... like "whatwerethesepeoplethinking.blogspot.com" :)

Tiburon said...

Seriously Hayley - it is like you are a magnet!

Holly O. said...

Fancy!

Sarah Young said...

She looks like the ex-girlfriend "Linda" off the Wedding Singer only blonde! Awesome.