9.15.2008

its after 1

i slept in a little this morning. it felt nice. i woke up when i wanted to (when i had to pee bad enough) and did a little wii fit. i'm really enjoying that thing! i might even go back and do a little more in a little bit. then i ate a little breakfast & then got started cleaning. i just barely finished. that would be a solid 3+ hours of cleaning. i was doing deep cleaning in my closet. (going to have to make room for someone shortly... no time like the present!) got rid of tons of clothes. either they don't fit anymore or i just wouldn't wear them - most was a combo of the two. cleaned out my dresser, as well. and did an overhaul on my kitchen and living room. this office still needs some work & both bathrooms need some attention - but i'll save that for tomorrow. i'm kinda tired. might have to squeeze a nap in this afternoon. after playing the wii of course.

remember when i used to read? i barely do. what if i forget how to do it? i've been reading the same book for forever! its a goodie, too. that's sad.

but checkout the nametag: no dr pepper in 3 days. substituting ibuprofen to aid the headaches. which are taxing. especially when garrett's nephew wanted to jump on the tramp with me last night. i couldn't say no, he's too cute. so i did it. and slipped a few more ibus later.

10 comments:

Barb McLean said...

I started teaching seminary so my blogging life has slowed... Yours however has gone wild! Wow, congratulations from the whole McLean family! Danny is getting married in Dec. Are winter weddings the new thing? Seriously, couldn't be happier for you!

MiaKatia said...

Congrats on the three days. I hate kicking the cola, but am so glad when I am done...

Mom said...

You are one busy girl. Will you have time for me when I come on Thursday? I'm looking forward to being with you.

Melissa said...

So sad to say that I got the Wii Fit last week for my birthday and I have yet to get on that thing! Good for you!

Holly O. said...

You are nesting!!!

Heather said...

Look at you getting all organized!

Shelley said...

Ok, so I'm laughing my tushie off over the "check out the nametag"... Man that movie is good stuff.

As for cleaning & organizing, that is awesome. :) I'm also jealous that you get to take advils... I was told to stay off 'em by my dr. and it sux!

Kristi said...

Seriously, you are a better woman than I. It is hard for me to give up the soda, but way to go Hayley!!!! :) AND you cleaned?! I wish I had your motivation.

Dad said...

Hello, my name is Mike Jones, I'm your dad (remember). I guess I'm not jealous though, I'm glad you are happy.

Tiburon said...

We need to hang before you become Miss Jones again and spend your day with a bunch of 8 year olds.