9.11.2008

i found a dress today!

tib took me wedding dress shopping today. i had shopped online & found a place that i felt was promising. it was! in fact, it was better than i expected, cause i found one for a super duper fantastic price! no longer on their website, so i can't post a picture.

i will state though that tib & i both noticed that when we decided to go with a sale dress - the girl all of a sudden got snotty & not nearly as helpful. whatever dude... i walked out of there with a dress. that doesn't need alterations. unless i lose weight, so here's to hoping it needs alterations!

nothing like dress shopping for making me realize its time to not just try and eat better, but to start stepping up the exercising. and by stepping it up, i really mean starting altogether. the wii fit isn't going to cut it.

thanks again tiburon! you rock my world, again and again!

12 comments:

Tiburon said...

YOU rock! Thanks for letting me come with you! Made my whoooooole week!

LOVE the dress! I think it is so perfect for you and you are going to be one stunning bride!

Schagel Family said...

That is so awesome that you already found a dress. It is so true about the sales people once you start looking at the sale stuff. What is up with that. Great job. Congrats!!!

Jan said...

Oh, I love it! Yay for finding the dress - so nice to have that already taken care of.

Holly O. said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! I am so excited. I have been making jam since 9 this morning. I just walked in the door at 6:45 and see you found a dress. I love it. SO MUCH. gorgeous!

Tori said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see it. That stinks about the sales lady. When I found my dress, the lady was pulling out everything I might need... shoes, earings, necklace, bracelet, gloves. We came out of there with more than I really needed.

Mindi said...

we want PHOTOS!!

Kristi said...

Hooray for finding THE dress, Hayley! I am so excited for you--I can't wait to see it :) It's all so exciting!!!

Heather said...

Yay!! I'm do glad you found a dress, it is very pretty, I LOVE It.

MiaKatia said...

Woo hoo for the perfect dress! I want to see it but I am not sure you can post it since you don't want Garrett to see right? Oh never mind that business I want to see a picture!

Aaron, Kelli, and Kaylan said...

Hayley... I found you through Tiburon who I found through Mindi. I feel like such a stalking dweeb but wanted to say congratulations on your engagement AND I got my wedding dress at the same place! Mine was also on sale and the lady helping me reacted the same way. Small world.

Christie said...

Congrats! And coincidentally, that is the same place where I found my dress on sale - and it didn't need alterations either.

Jill said...

Hey it's Jill (the strange girl you sat by in Garrett's ward). That's so great that you found your dress. So many of my friends and family have found their dress at that same place. Must be a good one.