9.09.2008

5 days later...

wow. i'm amazed at how many people responded to our little announcement the other day. thank you so much for your love and support. i was touched and even a little overwhelmed at how wonderful everyone has been. i thank you all.

i have hugged so many people in the last 5 days. i can't believe it. (i'm not really the most affectionate person, unless your name is Garrett - then i wanna kiss you all the time. :) )

last night especially, i was reminded why Garrett is a wonderful match for me, not that i've doubted it ever. i was crabby. i was. garrett picked me up and within minutes (by the way, i wasn't crabby at him... he has yet to bug me!) i was slap happy and giggling. i love that. i love that just being around him puts me in a good mood. my night turned around & we ended up having so much fun, and laughing so hard i piddled a wee bit.

now... if anyone has any tips & ideas about planning weddings - please don't hesitate to share. email me at landslidejones at msn dot com. i'm kinda begging here.

oh & we're getting married January 17th. in utah. and that's in 130 days. peace

10 comments:

Tiburon said...

You already know I have lots of ideas. We can discuss them on Thursday :)

Jan said...

I love hearing the happiness in your tone. Makes me smile just reading your words. Congratulations on the date - -can't wait to hear about the plans.

Kristi said...

Yay!! I love that you are so in love and so happy right now, Hayley! That Garrett is a keeper.

Shelley said...

I HAVE TONS of ideas that never got used! You can also check out all the bride magazines at mygazines.com. Did you pick colors yet?
I highly suggest you thumb through the Martha Stewart weddings magazine. You have to find table decor or something that jumps out at YOU and speaks to YOU. :) Not much anyone else can do till you head us in the right direction! :)

I so wish I lived closer! I love this stuff! lol

Heather said...

I could tell right away last night on the phone you were better when Garrett picked you up, thank heavens :) We can't keep our men in the dark too long about our alter egos! haah Glad you felt the love! xoxo

Suzie said...

*sigh


and I'll be thinking weddings!

Mom said...

Looking forward to helping you plan your wedding. Your wedding will be a great time for our family and friends to get together in celebration.

Sarah Young said...

hey wait a minute, I think we may have a small world thing on our hands. I was just on my cousin's wife's blog (lindsey mclean) and that kristi chick was on there too! how weird is that?!

anyhoot, my only piece of wedding advice, get awesome pictures. We had a dumb photographer and I'll forever regret it! Congrats again!

Carter Family said...

I have to agree with that last comment--an awesome photographer makes all the difference! We had a lame one too and I could have taken better pictures than my guy did..it still pisses me off.
Also-pick colors for the season as well as your flowers too. It just looks classier that way. YAY! I am so excited for you! Glad it will be here in Utah so I can attend!

Christina said...

I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need any help. I live for this kind of thing, Hayley. I'm excited you've set a date!