8.14.2008

i'm recommitting myself

i am going to lose weight. i'm going to finish eating all the junk in my house, including dr pepper. then i'm going to go on a health kick. better eating, cold turkey off the dr pepper.

garrett & i went on a walk last night. it was good for us. we're going to make a big effort to do that more. more walky walking. he's got a competition to win. i have a non-pregnant reputation to defend. :)

hold me to it. i am weak and might slip. nag me in fact, if you will. on top of that, i'm going to try and make use of my very expensive dust collector sitting in my dining room (treadie - you might remember him)

i realized today that i've gained another few pounds since my last start of biggest loser. from my starting weight. nast.i.fied. i just gotta do it. my fat clothes are almost too tight. i still can't afford new ones. i see pictures of my face & think that can't be right! - but it is!

9 comments:

Tiburon said...

I am all over you. I will nag you til you can't take no more.

There is another Biggest Loser.

Hannah said...

I am going to get on board with you! It is so hard and I have been lacking motivation, but I am ready!!

Jan said...

You can do it. You really can. Walking with Garrett can't hurt either!

Holly O. said...

I have to too. I really have to.

Mindi said...

hey, if a total hard-core dr. pepper fan like me can switch to the diet dr. pepper.....i'm just saying.

plus it gives me something to live for in life
the first 4 weeks suck. then it gets better, fyi.

Kristin Jones said...

You can do it!!!

Mom said...

Treadie has missed you. He/she will be so happy to be your friend again. You always motivate me, too.

Heather said...

Even though I'm not a Dr. Pepper fanatic like you, I say don't go cold turkey...have a few a week, just to keep things exciting. Don't "deprive" yourself of things...just keep things in check better. You guys keep moving, that's great!!! I can nag...you want me to nag?? I can do that. :)

Melissa said...

Nothing makes me more cranky then trying to diet...but you GO FOR IT! Good luck...I need to join you.