8.02.2008

excuse my chubby face

but could you please take a look at my welty arm & tell me what you think?!

its a bite or sting of some kind, i'd assume.

this morning i went to garrett's house & he'd been messing with a wasp nest. then we went outside on a lil walk. little while later, this guy shows up on my arm. i'm assuming i got stung, but i didn't feel it. but the skin feels odd, slightly itchy and sensitive. i'm not too nervous. but do i need to put stuff on it or drink some dr pepper to make it better? let me know. thanks.

p.s. kisses kinda make it better. just kinda though

10 comments:

Shelley said...

At the very least, put some cortaid on it... and a Dr. Pepper would help too. :)

garrett said...

I'll be sure to apply as many kisses as needed... but you need to listen to me already and put something on it. Shelley even agrees with me. Get some cortaid, lady!

P.S. Sorry I pissed off some wasps and got you stung. :-(

Holly O. said...

You took off the treadmill ticker. haha

Schagel Family said...

I really think that Dr. Pepper would help, the cream might help a little, but the kisses will be the best for it. He better be kissing it, if he was the one to make them mad. Haha.

Mom said...

You might need a Benadryl, too. Bites like that are a little too active for me. Remember when you were on my bed and the bee stung you. I'm still sorry about that.

Jamie Harker said...

Your hair is getting SO long!! Love it...and it looks lighter! Ahhh summer! As for the bite - I've got nothin' for you except if it doesn't go away in 3 months - see a doctor. haha. I hate doctors and what doesn't go away on its own in 3 months. That's my wisdom - pass it on!

Dad said...

Drink Postum ...

Red Bed Head said...

Put Dr. Pepper on the welts!! That should do the trick!

Jan said...

Dr. Pepper. Always. Kisses too.

Tiburon said...

I think you should strip naked and take a shower in DP. That works for me. Every.time.