7.05.2008

small acts of kindness

still down in st. george... with the fam-damn-ily. living large (and by that i mean my belly) floating around in the pool as much as possible... enjoying these babies. but lets move on to the point of this post:

today - we hit lunch at a little pizza/pasta place right by hojo's. we're on our way out the door when my mom realizes that there are a pair of missionaries in line to order a lunch. all of a sudden my mom says, "i'm going to go buy their lunch!" and in she goes. she bought those little missionaries their lunch. i'm sure it made their day. it definitely made mine.

i love that about my mom. she loves the gospel. she's not obnoxious or pushy, but always willing to share. she's so willing to do big things & little things to help out. thanks momma for being an example to me today... its the little acts that mean so much.

8 comments:

Jori said...

Your mom is the best! I love that. You keep having fun.

Suzie said...

When I hear these types of things or know these types of families, it restores in me hope for all of humanity!
yippee!

Holly O. said...

That is da muz!

Kristi said...

That is awesome. Your mom is awesome. I need to be more like that!

Shelley said...

I like your momma... Sounds like something my parents would do... but in P-ville they don't often get that chance. :)

Jan said...

She's a sweetie and what a great example to all of us. I love it.

MiaKatia said...

What a sweet Mom!

Mindi said...

when my folks were mission presidents in san antonio texas, they said that we would be amazed at how often that happened, and that being in texas. in utah i hope it happens all the time--with peeps like your mom on board, i'm guessing YES.