7.11.2008

i miss home today

isn't that picture so cool?!? i think its amazing.

i don't know why, but i have a very strong urge to be home the last few days. i miss chicago. sometimes i think "how do i not still live there?!" and yet - i chose to come to utah. i chose to make this my home. although i'd be highly offended if anyone ever thought i was from utah.

if i were home, i'd get a snack from here.
if i were home, i'd wanna go shopping here.
and then i'd want to grab dinner here.

and to think - i was just there in march. when will the next trip be? who knows... ;(

11 comments:

Holly O. said...

I've been missing it lately too. In fact, I told Kevin a couple weeks ago we needed to go home soon. I think we're going in September. Maybe we can go at the same time!

Aimee said...

Oh, I don't think you'd want to come here anytime soon... one word: MUGGY! And it's just going to get worse... Enjoy Utah for the summer and visit in the fall. :)

Mom said...

We miss you, too. We love to have our girls come home for a visit.

Kristin Jones said...

Well then do you not want me to tell you that I spent the day at the beach with the girls and just barely finished eating Lou's? Dang, bad time to post that!! :) Come and visit soon!!!

Mindi said...

i sound like a tard, but that's chicago, right?
yes. i do sound stupid.

it's a beautiful city.

Jori said...

I just pulled up the pizza picture and Kaitlin said oooooooh can we have that for dinner. Maybe we will fly with you too.

Heather said...

Yummy!! Lou's pizza IS the best. Love it. It will be a sad sad day when Mom and Dad move to Utah :(

Kristi said...

Those pictures are gorgeous for real!!! I have never been to Chicago, but it sounds like I need to.

Melissa said...

You should've jumped in my suitcase...it would've been fun!

Tiburon said...

I have never been to Chicago - save spending a night in the airport.

Take me with you ;)

brookey said...

i think i'd join you for garrett's, woodfield and lou's. aw.