7.27.2008

did you just fart? not on purpose!

have you ever had a weekend where you just had so much fun, laughed so hard that you literally had a sore tummy? man... i should have a 6 pack soon. haha

i'm having so much fun right now. i feel like i'm on a high that i never thought i was going to be lucky enough for again. again might not even be the right word. ever might be the right word. just know, boundaries are being taken down. guards are being let go of. and i feel so thankful to be where i am.

most people that know me know that i am not usually so laughy. don't get me wrong, i love to laugh. but i don't fake laugh. and i don't pity laugh. you have to truly entertain to get me going. i even have a "bark" laugh - where its loud and maybe even a little disturbing to those around me. its pretty much my most sincere laugh. it catches all, including me, off guard & it comes from my toes. theres only one step higher - the silent bark. it is so intense, that noise doesn't even usually come out. and it sometimes even involves a drop or two of tinkle. this weekend, the silent bark has been a daily occassion. and the weekend started on thursday.

i want to share stories here, but i have a feeling that mostly they're funnies that you had to be there for or they're only that funny to me. i could even throw out just some quotes that i've either heard or said this weekend - but again without the context, i'm not sure you would get it. so instead... i'll just keep walking around smiling, having my own private moments of laughter as i replay certain events back in my head...

11 comments:

Holly O. said...

You have no idea how happy reading this makes me. I, for one, have NEVER seen you this happy in a relationship...even in the beginning phase.

Tiburon said...

Oh crap. I just read this post thinking it was about us hanging at the pool yesterday. Then I read Holly's comment and realized it probably is more about Garrett. (Who I really likey by the way)

Either way, I am REALLY glad to see you so happy.

Melissa said...

Glad you are HAPPY...this is good!

Mom said...

I take it the walk went well last night.

Heather said...

This sounds good Hay!! I'm glad your abs are getting a workout haha.

Dad said...

You mean it wasn't out telephone conversation???

garrett said...

Making a girl bark has never been a goal of mine before... but it seems to be working out here. I'm glad I get to see you laugh so much! It's kinda fun.

Jan said...

I'm hearing that life is good for you right now and I'm so happy too. This makes me smile SO big!!

Jori said...

I am hopping on my friends computer really quick. I am SO thrilled for you! You are such a sweet pea and deserve to be giddy happy.:)

Julie said...

Sad I haven't been reading your blog lately. I LOVED seeing the bulletin board pictures and hearing about memories in the copy room. Got to love those 10 hour pre- start of the year days. Sounds like things are going well. How exciting...

Christina said...

The happiness jumps out of the screen when reading this post. You sound fantastic, Hayley. So happy for you!