7.05.2008

could life get much better?

this is what i've been doing for the last few days. holly's backyard has a fabulous salt water pool. for some reason, i really like salt water pools more than chlorine pools. (something to do with less stank) if you were a fly on the wall at hojo's this week, this is what you'd see me doing. that, or stuffing my face - cause i've surely been doing plenty of eating. or holding one of the boys. cause they are even more scrumptious than holly's homemade chocolate cake! will actually crawled up my lap today and kissed me - after he heard me begging for one from connor & saw connor obey. it melted my heart. that baby is so sweet.

too bad for me i have to go home tomorrow. i'm already on the verge of tears at having to leave these babies. waa.

17 comments:

Kristi said...

Nice!!! That looks like my kind of way to spend the weekend--in the pool and chocolate cake!!! It looks like you are having a wonderful trip--live it up baby!

Holly O. said...

You are one sa-weet addition to the pool!!!

Shelley said...

Awww! That's awesome! I LOVE that will crawled up your leggy to give you kissies! Kids are awesome!

Tiburon said...

Hayley you are a P-I-M-P. I need to get my butt in that pool!!!!

Jan said...

Fun times. We got hugs and kisses from grandkiddoes this weekend and love it.

Jori said...

Well doesn't that look heavenly? We took Hallie swimming last night. She LOVED it. Glad you had a fun time! It sounds like those boys wuv you.

Suzie said...

Hottie McHayHo is your new name.

100 Percent Cottam said...

that is the sweet life for sure! nice.

kristi lee said...

Wish I lived closer so I could have joined that crazy fun weekend!

MiaKatia said...

Sorry that you have to leave the family. I think that going home is the hardest part of any vacation. But you do have lots of little boy kisses to keep you smiling.

Mindi said...

you know.....there ARE teaching jobs down here in utah's dixie......just throwing that out there.

and with that pool, you would be set up.

plus zac efron stayed down here

'nuf said.

Mom said...

Missed you when you left. Yep, that is about what we all looked like being lazy and enjoying the pool and being together. Fun times.

Julie said...

Nice! Man am I jealous... Thanks for your comment on my blog. You rock!

Melissa said...

Looks like one sweet life!

Kristi said...

Dude, where are you? I miss you :) (I know, I'm one to talk about not blogging!)

Carter Family said...

Looks like you're livin it up! How fun- never heard of a salt water pool, you'll have to tell me more about them. Do they smell/make your skin dry? Sounds fun anyways. We need to get together again!

Carter Family said...

P.S. On your column under "month's events" you need to put KATE'S 29th B-Day on 7/11~!