6.18.2008

where's the nearest "fat a" dollar store?

cause i need to shop there. apparently i've gotten even chubbier since last summer. all of my clothes are super tight. and i don't love showing my donut around my middle. its not cute. tight clothes + bulging donut = sad jonesy. i just went into the bathroom & while washing my hands, i glimpsed at myself. and was overwhelmed with a wave of disgust & frustration. i might still not be working out everyday, and i might still enjoy a treat from time to time, but i'm trying harder to be more active and eat better than ever. and i am still getting bigger. my "fat" clothes that i got last summer just aren't cutting it anymore. i look obsene. and unfortunately i just don't have enough money to buy clothes right now. suck a duck. i wish it were christmas time. i'd ask santa for some clothes.

i wish this was enough to make me not want to go home tonight & finish off my oreos. i wish. but instead, i'll go dip my misery in milk. i wish it encouraged me to go home tonight & get on my treadmill... unfortunately i am helping a friend tonight with an exciting little project, so won't be home til late. and i'm still tired. darn it, i'm drooling over those oreos now.

13 comments:

Jori said...

I look like a tank, and I went to sonic this morning for breakfast. Crap! We can do this. Let's just step up our exercise even more. Then we will have a little room for treats. Is it wrong that you saying doughnut, made me want to go hit Krispie Kreme?

100 Percent Cottam said...

suck a duck for real. it seems like chris just cuts out soda for a week and slims down. it's so much harder for women!

Holly O. said...

Shoot. My coming up there this weekend is not going to help matters, fyi.

Tiburon said...

Suck! I wish I could karate chop your fat away. For that matter, I wish I could do the same to mine!

Come to kickboxing with me :)

Emily J. said...

MMMM...oreos.

Julie said...

I'm sure that you are still adorable as ever- however come visit me at Downeast and I will find you some cute cheap clothes!

Heather said...

Shoot Hayley! Sorry to hear Chuck is pissing you off so. You have me laughing though...fat a dollar store!! You know what? Let it piss you off, and you work it off girl! YOu can do it. Work it work it work it.

tara said...

ha! heather's comment made me laugh. damn chuck. pissing you off.

I say eat the oreos. just dip em in milk. that's good for you.

Mindi said...

oh, haleyhaleyhaley:
first: i have finally worn you down. you know that i stalked you forever, left a comment or two and you rejected me (well, in my own mind. it's dangerous all up in there) and so i figured you thought i was creepy stalker girl, and

b: eat the friggin' oreos!! then you can just take a lot of laxatives. or be like my idiot friend in high school who drank some ipecac (spelled wrong) syrup. she threw up for *8* hours straight and she had to go to the er!!

i have always self-medicated with food. so, eat some shiz and then tomorrow (or hell, the next day or day after...) you can let tiburon drag your behind to kickboxing.

end of the longestcommentever.

Jan said...

Ah, Hayley!! Weight just sucks. Natalie's right - -men seem to just drop it off and with women, it just clings forever. Eat those oreos and then start again in the morning. You can do it.

Hayley said...

in case anyone was REALLY worried about whether or not i ate the oreos, i did. polished 'em off. sorry heather. i'm a huge disappointment to you, i'm sure. :)

Shelley said...

I'll let you borrow my skinny jeans that don't fit me... because even when I'm skinny (I THINK that happened once anyway...) you're still smaller than me. :-P

Heather said...

I still love you Hayley ;)