- "Butterflies in the sky"... or - Reading Rainbow. That song has been in my head a lot this week, cause we've watched it a time or two this week. For all of you mom's struggling to keep your kids busy during summer - a half hour every morning watching this show won't kill them!!!
- Helpful brother in laws... David is coming over tonight to help me with my bum toilet, again. He's not only my sister's mr. fix it, but he's also mine. I appreciate his willingness & ability!!! Saves me from having to call in a plumber.
- Feeling better! and for a weekend. my last 2 weekends were spent resting & feeling miserable. Being sick isn't fun. I still wouldn't say I'm 100% normal, but lets face it - am I ever? This weekend I want to clean my dingy house, enjoy sitting on my patio and reading, and maybe hanging out with some friends.
- This time of the school year... we're wrapping things up & i'm enjoying these kids. I'm also starting to get a few things here and there ready for next year. plus the cleaning out files & organizing... bring's out the dad in me & i love it.
- My sister's babies. I love all of my nieces and nephews, don't get me wrong. But I just want to share a few recent pictures I've seen of Hopey, Will & Connor - the babies of our family. It kills me that these are the babies. if I don't have any of my own. they're growing way too fast. hardly even babies anymore, but they will always be in my heart.(this picture is by Deb @ Funny Face Photography... she's awesome!)
thankful thursday... a day late
Tiburon always does Thankful Thursday. I almost always end up tossing over the weekend the post it note that I started my list for the week on. Today, I'm posting what I'm thankful for this week, even if its a day late. I figure better late than never! plus, this is just a recap of my nonblogging week. so... here goes.