6.15.2008

my dad

this is my dad, when he was obviously a baby. he had hair. and rolls. and i'm sure he was sweet.
my dad and i. not the best pic of me, but for some reason has always been a favorite of mine.
you can't imagine how much his girls & his grandkids love him. even more, you can't imagine how much he loves them. this is my dad with hopey, when she was eencey. just look at the tender touch he has with that baby.
and this picture. i want to get it blown up & get it hanging on a wall, quickly. it shows so much personality. my nephew took this picture. i can see so many stories in those eyes.

Dad, I was reminded recently that not everyone is as lucky as me. Not everyone has such a special relationship & friendship with her dad. I'm so grateful for mine.

Happy Father's Day!
I love you.


6 comments:

Jori said...

Happy Father's Day! What a great daddy!

Holly O. said...

Ahhh, those are some sa-weet pictures of Dad. Happy Father's Day pops!

Jan said...

Dads matter so much - and you got a great one! Such sweet pictures and i loved your words.

Tiburon said...

Awww what a cute daddy!!!

Suzie said...

awe. your dad beams with love, spunk and kindness.

Heather said...

Great post Hayley. I kind of like him too :)Happy Father's Day, Dad!!