6.03.2008

feeling very blah today

i have to admit, this class i'm subbing for - great group of kids. minus one child. (that's all i say about that) three of my kids that I had last year, three of my favorite kids. so that's fun. its their last few days of school though & they're excited for a break.

i feel like lately i don't have much to blog about. probably because i haven't been feeling swell. my nausea is gone. but i still think i'm battling the flu. last night, i was asleep on the couch between 7 & 8. then i woke up, made dinner & basically got in bed. i watched tv in bed & read for a while. then i was was head bobbing, so i finally turned off the light. and - i had to hit snooze this morning thrice.

oh, here's some excitement... there's a mountain lion loose in the neighborhood surrounding my school this morning. yikes! they're tracking it, i don't know know why they haven't tranked him up, because we can't go outside. no recess, no lunch recess, no water day games. i just hope no kiddies get gobbled up. well... mostly no kids. i might throw one outside.

11 comments:

Mom said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will come up tomorrow..... It will get better as you feel better.

You are having some excitement. Walk quickly to your car and keep your head up.

100 Percent Cottam said...

get feeling better, chickadee! the blahs will pass when the flu does...

Jori said...

Thanks for saying thrice. It made me giggle a little. What the mountain lion?? Don't they know they beling in the MOUNTAINS-that's what makes them mountain lions. I hope you feel better.

Heather said...

It's because you aren't at my house playing that you feel blah, that's it!! :) Feel better soon, my sista.

Hayley said...

HOLY CRAP... THEY CAUGHT IT - IN MY FRIEND'S BACKYARD LATE THIS MORNING!!!

Tiburon said...

I love how honest you are. glad they caught that bad boy. Sorry you could feed any kids to it.

Buck up little camper :)

Jan said...

Good idea for punishment -- 'if you don't behave, I'm sending you out where that mountain lion is roaming around!' hee hee!

Hope you get feeling better -- everyone is right -- once you're physically better, you'll be mentally better too.

MiaKatia said...

Wow, miss a day of blogging and you miss a dang mountain lion. Hope you are feeling better.

Red Bed Head said...

I hope they shot it and stuffed it for a school mascot!!! (the lion of course, not the trouble making kid)

Melissa said...

Well that sounds exciting...lions, tigers and bears oh my!!

Holly O. said...

I still can't believe there was a mountain lion on the prowl near school. YIKES!