6.28.2008

an example of my karma

there are 1.5 days left of school. yesterday, brooke and chris came to school to help me move furniture & we got that all done. my room is completely switched - the one thing i needed to do by tuesday. and i'm planned for the last day and a half. then we sat around & talked for a while because i felt guilty. but then i got over it & we left school. not a problem for brooke and chris - they're not being paid for "planning time." i, on the other hand, was. but seriously, i would've just sat around & wasted time. (in the time wasting, i did help sue print her report cards. that should've undid my negative karma!) anyway... we hit the my pool. and i used sunscreen. but not on my whole arm. and not on my shins. so, i've got a partial body burn. which is way better than a full body burn, but the shin burns - ouch! it kinda hurts to stand up and walk. that's karma for me.

luckily marge joined us & we had a fun evening having dinner & hanging out...

7 comments:

Jori said...

Do I need to kick your ass? No sun burns sister! (well I won't kick your ass this time because you sent me a sweet book;)

Tiburon said...

Sorry about the burn! I wouldn't say that was bad karma - just bad sunscreen application ;)

Mom said...

You know I worry about the sunburn. Be careful. Glad you had help moving the school room around for your break.

Holly O. said...

I knew Jori would be up in your grill over admitting to a sunburn. Don't tell her but I overdid the sun yesterday too. Not really burned, just pinkish. And I applied heavily 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin Jones said...

I love the end of the school year!!!

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about the burn! Sounds like good times with Marge and Brooke! You know what I'm thinking, right??? :)

Mindi said...

at least it wasn't on an all nude beach. it could have been worse....