6.23.2008

brace yourself... i'm whiney

i fell down some stairs last night. on my butt, but i managed to hurt every single part of my body. my toes (caught in my flops), my ankle, my knees, my arse... that's what i was falling on, my lower back, my fat back part, my elbows, my wrist, and worst of all, my ribs. if i only listed a body part once, it would be on the right side. if its plural, both hurt. oh yeah, i also banged my head up pretty good. (the back part) OUCH! my body is in a lot of pain, i didn't sleep well last night, and i'm shakey here at school this morning. i need to recover quickly because i have to move my classroom furniture at the end of this week! what a clutz and spaz. but owwwwww! (yes, i did cry when i talked to my dad...)

and while i'm whining - i miss my (sister's) boys a lot right now. i found little piles of wrappers from munch who found & enjoyed my christmas lifesavers this weekend. i'm not complaining about the piles, don't worry... i'm whining cause i miss that boy. he's such a nut - but i seriously enjoy his personality! hojo, please tell munch that "i like that!" haha. and give them both a kiss for me!

12 comments:

Dad said...

Comment from Kuwait waiting for flt to Dubai, I'm just glad u did,'t break anything.

Xoxo

Jori said...

Awww poor Hayley. I hope you feel better fast. Falls are the worst. I fell down the stairs a couple of years ago and my pinkie toe snapped like a twig. Glad nothing's busted. Is there anybody to help you with your furniture?

Holly O. said...

Geez. I hope you are okay. You like that? Good.

Mindi said...

my fat back part just made me laugh out loud. i like to sing "back fat, back fat" to the tune of dora's "backpack, backpack"--i have serious issues wif it.

hope you are okay. you should get lots 'o painkillers. they make it all better.

Shelley said...

Get some Advil in ya woman. I've been there though. Although I don't seem to bust up *THAT* much of me at once! You poor thing! I hope you heal quickly!

Jan said...

Oh, yuk!! I hate stairs -- I can relate as I have 17 of them in a straight shot down to the wood floor and it scares the pee out of me everytime I see kids going up and down them. Scares me for myself too. I did fall once -- and it was a rough landing. Take some good meds!!

MiaKatia said...

Flip flops are a health hazard, but I still wear them anyway. Hope your owwies are better soon. If the advil doesn't work try aleeve.

100 Percent Cottam said...

dadgum, chicky! i'm so sorry. i'm glad you're not hurt worse, but crap. sounds bad enough. take some advil and get feeling better soon!

Heather said...

I hope you feel better Hayley!!

Angie said...

I just had to come over to see who uses the same favorite word of mine, "arse"!!! You are my new hero!! I am ALWAYS working, sweating or laughing my ARSE off!!!

Suzie said...

sheesh. you okay?

Tiburon said...

I hope you are feeling better :)