6.26.2008

book swap rocking my world

as always, Jori seems to just get me. she was my partner in the latest bloggin' bitch bookswap. i was not disappointed. (knew i wouldn't be... now i'm just hoping that favor is returned to her!) I first met Owen & Mzee a year or two ago when this book came out. Now, there is this beautifully illustrated book that is so sweet & tender. I honestly just love the story of these two animals. I can't wait to read it to my kids tomorrow!!!
Thanks Jori, I love it!!!

9 comments:

Jori said...

I am so glad you received it. I LOVE this book one of my favorites.

tara said...

how tender is the COVER?
I'm an idiot and never signed up for this go round of jori's swapper. dumb dumb dumb.

Kristin Jones said...

I've never read those before. I'll have to check them out!

Jan said...

Looks like such a sweet book -- clearly I need to check this one out!

Suzie said...

my favorite thing about you is that you have this soft, tender big-hearted side and then your sassy-don't-mess-with-my-ass side.

favorite.:)

Heather said...

Cute book, I need to check that one out.

Holly O. said...

Cute cute!

Mom said...

I will find that at the library. You have introduced me to a new world in children's books.

Tiburon said...

Awww that looks like a cutie! I will have to add it to my list :)