i intended to have a hearty workout. it didn't get done.
i intended to survive the day without air conditioning. its part of my "i need a month without heat or air in the spring." it didn't get done. i was going into heat exhaustion, when holly said "just turn on the air, you'll feel better." amazing how right she was. seriously - i was so hot, i thought i was getting sick.
i intended to clean up the makeup (bronzing powder) that i dropped and ruined while packing in a rush to get to holly's house on friday. it didn't get done. mess is still there. shameful!
here's a couple of things that i did today:
- eye appointment. new contacts ordered.
- lunch with tiburon & girls. and a few errands. this was definitely the highlight of the day.
- finished my book.
- layed on the couch (for way longer than i want to admit) and watched the hummingbirds come and go. it made me smile every time. this was mostly while i was super hot.
- my new blackberry arrived. am semi-comfortable with it now. i still can't figure out how to change the text message received settings. that's driving me a little nutty.
- realized how much i miss being able to talk to my mom and dad whenever i want. (all of you people with a husband & family - appreciate that someone cares what you're doing, everyday.)
- survive the day without dr pepper. wow! cheer for me people.
- continue to have the world's weakest arms & sore shoulder. apparently my arms have zero muscle, under all that flab. this weekend, with holding two of my favorite boys - i was goo. then, throw in some Wii - i was near tears. in fact, last night, when i got home and opened all windows in my house, i was in tears. i have got to get in shape. cause not being able to lift my right arm is embarrassing.
- get up before 8 am. but not before 7 am.
- unpack from my weekend o' fun.
- email in n out & beg them to open in the salt lake area. (for an entertaining account of last night's experience, read here...)
- do a kickboxing dvd. before lunch
- walk 10,000 steps on the treadmill
- hit the post office to mail some mary kay