5.30.2008

today's excitement

keep in mind that one of the kids in the classroom i'm subbing in was home puking yesterday.

fast forward thru a very long day & late night of work yesterday.

jonesy wakes up this morning feeling ultra nauseated... i plugged along though cause what a pain - to have a sub for the sub...

8:25 - bell rings. jonesy starts puking. in a trash can cause the adult bathroom in our quadrant is "out of order" - i should've really given them something to ignore another day.

post puking - i feel a little better - but not much. by a little, i mean an incy smidge bit better. i'm just getting through the day. as soon as those kids leave, i'll be heading home to get in bed... for the rest of the day.

9 comments:

Jori said...

Poor Hayley!! I hope the day flies so you can go to bed! The pukies are the worst.

Emily J. said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. Hope your day goes quickly!

Mom said...

Sorry to hear that news. Hope you get to bed and feel much better.

Holly O. said...

Are you doing any better now? I hope so!

Heather said...

Those darn kids gettting you sick! Bummer. Hope you are feeling lots better soon. xo

MiaKatia said...

Dang girl didn't you just get over a stomach thing! Ugh I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Tiburon said...

Oh pumpkin - I hope you are feeling better for our girl date tonight. There is nothing worse than taking a pukey girl on a date.

Melissa said...

Sorry...puking is big thumbs down.

Kristi said...

Oh woman, I am so sorry you were sick. That sucks. Puking in a trash can bites the big one!!!! :) But I do heart you tremendously...I have missed you. It brightens my day :)