5.09.2008

i'm a lady with a corsage

tonight tib, jamie & i went to go see Maid of Honor. it was... good. i love mcdreamy. beautiful scenery. i wish i wasn't so jaded though, cause i find myself thinking "that doesn't happen in real life" and can't just enjoy the romance + the comedy. but the entertainment was fun. there was laughy guy in front. there was absurdly young, obnoxious kid behind us - who fell off his seat when he fell asleep, so of course jamie & i both had to pick up our purses. my purse weighs at least 20 lbs if i like dr pepper. we both got a little fresh with his kicking of our seats. goodnight nurse. if i ever have kids, i'll break its toes before i let it sit there & kick someone's seat. and tiburon giggled like a school girl over his burp. sheesh!

so. i have a question for you... what would you do with a corsage that wasn't a wristy & didn't come with a pin. here's my answer. you stick it in your cleavage. yep. tib bought me a corsage tonight, cause she was taught that when you take out a lady, you bring her a corsage. (i'm supposed to be the lady here. stop laughing everyone) she really brought me a corsage. i LOVE that girl. she's ballsy.

ok. thanks girls for a fun night. sorry you had to see my hair - that was post oatmeal bath mess. i'm off to drug myself into slumber & rub some cortisone on my itchy bits. haha. not really... i'm not sure who - maybe nicole - but someone once called a rotten who-ha "itchy bits" - that's not specifically what i'm referring to here, but i've been secretly calling my whole body my itchy bits these last few days & laughing inwardly. hey - its better than tears.

7 comments:

Jori said...

I loved this post for SOOOO many reasons. Tib giggling over the burp,you getting a corsage,McDreamy,breaking kids toes,itchy bits. Man this post had it all!

Mom said...

Fun reading your blog. Sounds like you had a good time.

Tiburon said...

You WHAT that girl? Hate that girl? Love that girl? Can't stand that girl?

You can't leave me hanging!!!

I am glad you had fun tonight. Every lady deserves a corsage after an itchy, crappy, heartbreaky week. It was nice to see you smile :)

Hayley said...

SORRY TIB. i fixed it.

Girl James said...

Thanks girlys for a REALLY fun evening. The corsage was pretty classic and it really was in the cleavage all night! That Tiburon's got CLASS - you should keep her around for awhile. :)

Kristi said...

Hayley, I love that you call it itchy bits!! How great is that? And I don't blame you for putting a corsage in your cleav--that's pretty much where I store all my goodies like flowers/keys/money/food...is that wrong? You are one hilarious girl and deserve a fun night out--I hope you are well, my dear. :)

MiaKatia said...

I love that Tib bought you a corsage. You are a special lady. Glad you ladies had such a good time on the town.