5.18.2008

hate crimes

what makes you want to participate in a hate crime? for me - its someone with hideously ugly feet. and to be considered hideous & ugly - not a hard thing, in my book. yesterday holly and i hit the brand new In & Out in town. (more on that later!) luckily, this girl didn't show up until the end of our meal. because when she did, i was ruined. she was a teenager, i'd say. she was absolutely beautiful, from head to knee. knee down was horrendous. she had man feet, to say the least. holly & i were both dying. and yes, holly did sneak a picture "of connor" with her camera phone. the picture isn't close up, so you can't catch the full vision of her disastrous feet. i almost pulled the girl aside & told her that she really, for her own good, ought to wear closed toed shoes.

11 comments:

Holly O. said...

The picture really doesn't do the feet justice. And Hayley really was ruined for the rest of the meal over it.

Jori said...

I thought they were man feet before I read the post ew! Ryan and I ate at In n Out down here in between classes. It was mmmmm mmmm good. I better get a pedi before meeting the Jones girls.

Shelley said...

Boy am I glad I have cute effers. :)

Hayley hates feet. Everyone needs to know this (if you don't already, where have you been?)

She said I had cute "effers" (Yes, that's what she calls feet) when we were roommates. lol

Heather said...

Nice sneak job there sis with the picture haha. Poor girl needs to get a little clue on what to flaunt and what to hide away haha :)

MiaKatia said...

Feet don't usually bother me which served me well the 5+ years I sold shoes, but every once in a while someone would come in with the nastiest crustiest yellow toenailed feet ever and I would just cringe!!! I had a hard time waiting on those people. Good thing for antibacterial soap.

Tiburon said...

I have monster feet issues. Blech.

Jan said...

I love it that you guys took a picture of a stranger's feet -- I really do. They look very mannish to me too -- and I think I"m glad I don't have to look at a closer view. On a happier note, yay for In-N-Out!! I miss it.

Suzie said...

I often feel bad for people with ugmo feet.
Not like they can do anything about it.
Working out doesn't help, taking vitamins? no, Botox? um,. don't think so. not even a pedicue a day would help some people. porr things
and I come from a family with some cute feet....
feet transplants?
well.....

Melissa said...

I love that you all managed to sneak a picture. Poor girl, nothing worse than having "man feet"...unless you saw the Seinfeld episode where his date has "man hands"...eewwww.

Emily J. said...

Hayley I would so be your girlfriend.;) I HATE feet too! So gross!

100 Percent Cottam said...

thank goodness you're not a hater of man hands. you might have already cut mine off.